I would like to thank Chantal at Adventures in Hicky Land for my first award in this year 2013. I have been awarded this award last year and I had a great time doing it then so when I was awarded it this year I was very excited. This is a great way to get readers to your site and have a good time in the process. I hope my nominees have as much fun doing it as I did.
What is the Liebster Award? Here are the Rules!:
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
My 11 Random Facts:
- I love to play ping pong.
- I rent a house that I will never own.
- one if my best friends is sitting behind me, I should start a blog.
- I look nice in pink.
- I have real blonde hair.
- I have a friend who has been engaged 14 times.
- When I have a lot on my mind I color in a coloring book.
- When I hear the term “ off the gird” it makes me think of grill cheese.
- I like to drink a whole bottle of wine.
- I can’t speak spanish
- I like Pepsi over Coke.
Now Questions for me From Chantal at Adventures in Hicky Land
Who was the very first blogger you started reading regularly?
It has been so long that I don’t even remember who it was. I read a lot of blogs and enjoy other people’s thoughts about what is going on in life and food.
Last great book you read?
Cleopatra: A Life
I am still reading it.
What magazines (if any) do you just have to read every month?
I have about 70 that I have bought from the library to go and read when I have time. I don’t have just one.
Best parenting or marriage advice you've ever received?
I didn’t get any.
Are you a couponr? If so, extreme or newbie?
I am not a couponer, I did think about it.
If you could pick any other place in the world to move to, where would it be?
I would want to move back to the nice part of Las Vegas called Greenvalley. I miss it over there. I know where everything is over there.
Who was your first follower on your blog (if you know!)?
I don’t know the first follower.
What is your favorite color combination?
Wow, I have so many of them. Brown and orange hues are pretty to me.
Which of your Pinterest boards (if you have one) has to most pins?
All time favorite DIY project you've seen on Pinterest (or elsewhere)?
I love pumpkins
Where is your "happy place"?
My couch with a coloring book and my big tin of colors that I have had since I was a a little kid.
My questions for them are:
1. If the moon was made out of cheese, what kind cheese would you like it to be?
2. Do you catch yourself watching cartoons when there are no children around?
3. What was your favorite post on your blog to wright?
4. What makes your blog stand out?
5. What zoo animal would you want to me?
6. What are you really good at?
7. What is the best tea or coffee to drink?
8. Will you do something just for yourself this year, if so what will it be?
9. Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
10. What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time?11. What was the last thing you ate?
If you decided that you want to participate please let me know when you finished so I can read your answers. I enjoy reading all your posts and I want others to enjoy them too. Once again, Thank you for following my blog, and I hope to hear from you soon.