Sign In

November 6, 2012

Chinet Bakeware Review

Don't forget your Bakeware this Holiday Season


I contacted the super cool Chinet company after reading a magazine add about the new bakeware. I thought this was a great product to test because the holidays are coming up and I know most of you will be invited to or are having holiday parties and you will be making, baking and taking something for the party. Its is always polite to help out the host right?


They sent me a set of each of the four bakeware that they have to offer, as you can see they come in all kinds of different sizes and shapes, they include lids that fit snug to the top. I also got a cool apron. I like to spill things on me— a lot.  

Before you go to your fablous holiday party you make a dish that everyone one is sure to love. You get to your party and give the host your dish. You have a great time and at the end of the night you forget all about your nice bakeware at the hosts house. It happens and it happens to everyone. The host of the party is stuck cleaning your nice dish before they give it back to you. Now with this product you make- bake- and you can leave behind your Chinet bakeware and no one is suck with anything but left overs.


Somethings you should know:

  • You can only use the bake wear one time.
  • Temperatures up to 400 degrease  only anything over than this and you will have a crunchy bakeware and you don't want to take that to a party. 
  • You can not use the broiling feature.
  •  Don't worry if you forget about what you can and can not do because every set has the do’s and dont’s on the back of each pull out.

 It is very important to follow these directions. 
I made pork ribs in one and made more in the glass dish I usually make them in for comparaison, the ones I made in the bakeware came out just the same as the ones in the glass dish. Moist, tender and fully cooked.  You will need to use both hands and potholders when taking the bakeware out of the oven because like any thing you pull out of the oven, it will be hot.
As we can see that the juices do NOT find a way out of the bottom, and that the wetness does not seep into the bakeware. I know you see some dots on the bottom of this one- my counter was wet. It holds everything very nice and it has not let me down or broken open and spilled.



I also made sweet potatos. When I make mine a alsways use just a little of the juice out of the can to keep them moist. As we cans see my marshmallows came out very nice and brown. For a test  I didn't spray the sides of the pan to keep the marshmallows from not sticking. I am very happy to report that none of them stuck to the sides, They all pulled off the sides with no problems.

Here is the bottom of my sweet potato goodness.  Remember I did not  prep the bakeware it’s self. It is strong and reliable.  I have two cans of yams in this bakeware and it is not buckling, or folding under pressure. 
You can even take some time a decorate the sides of the bakeware if you are feeling festive. You can lable what you made for the party. You can warn people if your dish has some spice or if they need to be aware of any allergies they might have. Not only will you draw attchion to your dish but you will have people asking you what your dish was baked in and you can tell them about the wonderful experience  you have had with this bake wear. 



After a night or two in the fridge I thought that maybe the juices may have soaked into the sides and made the container looses and soggy. This did not happen. They are thick and strong. I pulled them out and they where as stiff  as the first day I used them.  This product has come through for me when used in hot or cold situations. 

I have  also used them for temporary storage in my pantry for all the Halloween candy my kids gathered and I used one to be a home for my gummy snacks that I buy in bulk and bring home in a plastic bag, they usually fell off the shelf- but not any more thanks to the other uses I found for this. What uses can you come up with for these?  

If you would like more information about the products you see listed above please visit this link


***I was given a free product or sample because I asked to review this product. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I might have to try this out for events where I don't want to worry about bringing my dish home. Thanks for the review!

    Following/commenting back from http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/ thank so much for your visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave me a link to your page so I can visit you.